Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Sharona

When I was on the treadmill this morning I had on my Ipod just listening to music and putting one foot in front of the other. My mind began to wander and I thought about what would be the worst songs to listen to while out walking in the wilderness. When I got home I googled the topic and guess what. National Geographic compiled a list of the ten worst songs to have in your head while you are hiking into the solitude of the wilderness. Below is that list:
10. “We Built This City,” by Starship
9. “Achy Breaky Heart,” by Billy Ray Cyrus
8. “Tom’s Diner” by Suzanne Vega
7. “Whoomp! There It Is,” by Tag Team
6. “Who Let the Dogs Out,” by Baha Men
5. “Copacabana,” by Barry Manilow
4. “Ants Go Marching,” by artist unknown
3. “Tie a Yellow Ribbon,” by Tony Orlando
2. “My Sharona,” by The Knack
1. “My Humps,” by Black Eyed Peas

Not a bad list although I know Karen likes Barry Manilow a lot. I would love to hear some that would be on your list.

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! I do agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rod Stewart, Billy Joel, wait, is this a like list or a dislike?

    ReplyDelete