Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Changes in Attitudes, Changes in Latitudes

"Changes in Attitude, Changes in Latitude" I have more Jimmy Buffett songs on my Ipod than any other artist. There is something about him and exercise that goes together for me. The songs are not too slow or not too fast. Just right. But this song seems to fit my program very well right now. I am changing old habits and creating new ones. Eventually I will change latitudes temporarily. I think we all tend to fall into habits or ruts. Even when I started this work out routine I wind up falling into habits at the gym. I think that is why I tend to challenge myself more each week. Habits and attitudes need to be monitored all the time. It is too easy to become complacent. It is too easy just to say "What the hey!" We all do it from time to time. I am trying to get up every morning and think today is a new day and lets make the most of it. I am not always successful but I am going to keep trying. For now I am working for that change in latitude taking place January 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment