Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Thought I Would Change Things

I am sitting around the house this Sunday morning still getting acclimated to being back home.  I start back onto the trail on February 5th with a trip to visit waterfalls in North Alabama.  Hopefully, the water levels will be up and some good pictures can be taken.

I thought I would change the look of the blog a little bit and hopefully it will be a little easier to read.  I need a little change from time to time myself.  I do not want things to get stale.  I know people who have to eat the same thing everyday.  I think a little variety is good for a person.

I hope this is the last boring post before I get back to the sport of backpacking.  Bear with me as I get back to the right mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment