Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Case of the Lost Photos


When I returned to Big Bend in early January I was shocked to find that the HD card in my new camera was missing.  I had viewed the photos before my return trip from Gonzales so I know that it was there at one time.  We searched everywhere and no card was found.  I was deeply disappointed that I had lost all my pictures from that camera.  Luckily, Wes had used my other camera so I was not empty handed.

In working with my camera this weekend I noticed something strange.  The camera actually had a built in 1 gig plus memory.  I thought at the time that the memory was for the instruction manual.  This morning at 4 am I decided to check that feature again.  Voila!!!!  There were my pictures!!!!  Life is good again.  It always pays to read your owners manual before using anything.










No comments:

Post a Comment